2017-18 Year Round Academy Program
North Metro Soccer Association is excited to announce the second year of the North Metro Academy for the 2017-2018 season. The North Metro Academy is a year round program that provides a high level of training, competition and player development for individuals on the top team in each age group from U11 to U16.
The Academy Program will be offered for the top team at each of the following Birth Years:
Boys - 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007
Girls - 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 2006 and 2007
By committing to the Academy Program, each team member can expect:
- Participation in MYSA, US Club, or MRL depending on the age/playing level
- Professional Paid Coaching ranging from an assistant coach to a head coach as needed
- Focused winter training from November to April ranging from 1 to 4 days per week
- Participation in local and regional tournaments/showcases
- Involvement in winter Futsal/Indoor leagues
Cost for the Academy ranges from $1300-$1800 per player which includes the following:
- Fall 2017 League Play for Birth Years 2004 to 2007 (Players playing HS Soccer Exempt)
- Summer 2018 League Play for All Birth Years
- Year Round Training with a Paid Coach and Opportunity to Participate in Academy Pool Training
- Indoor Training at the National Sports Center and/or Adrenaline Sports Center
- North Metro Academy Training Kit
- Tournament registration fees and some other tournament expenses
Final fees will depend on individual team needs determined once teams are formed as costs can vary depending on location of Indoor training, indoor/futsal league participation and tournament chosen by teams to participate in. These items will be discussed at team meetings in August once teams are formed and players have accepted positions on Academy Teams. Once players accept a position on an Academy Team by completing their first payment, they are bound to the NMSA and would not be released to play for another MYSA association in 2017-18.
For the 2017-18 Academy Program, information was gathered from coaches and parents to help determine the level of time and financial commitment families will be committing to by accepting a spot on an Academy Team by birth year in three specific area: Paid Coaching, Indoor Training and Tournaments. The final fee for each Academy Team varies due to these three items and an outline of what level of commitment will be required by birth year. Travel, Uniforms and other apparel are not included in Academy Fees.
For more information please contact Dan Stocke at email@example.com or Jason Jacob at firstname.lastname@example.org