REGISTER NOW for Winter Training.
Waivers for Adrenaline will need to be uploaded during the player registration.
To encourage early registration, families registering for multiple programs or sessions in one registration will receive the following discount:
REGISTER NOW for 2000-2002 Spring 2019 Competitive Registration.
- Competitive players will choose the Competitive Soccer 2018-19 Season.
- All players will need to upload a copy of their birth certificate if this has not been done previously, at the bottom of the player profile page. If you cannot do this, please email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. It will allow you to complete the registration without this info.
- All players will also need to upload a copy of the MYSA Medical Release Form that will be kept on file for the year and available to coaches. It will NOT allow you to register without this.
Registration payments may be made in full or in installments.
- A $2 merchant fee per installment (First installment is free) will be applied at checkout.
- There is an option of 2 or 4 installments.
- Any families needing other arrangements should contact email@example.com
- Installments can be modified 2 days prior to payment dates. Please reach out if you need dates adjusted.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Recreational, Rec Extra, Comp Prep, Mini Metros, TIP, CPP, EST, and SAQ players who decide not to play after registration is complete will receive a 50% refund after 24 hours and up until one week before the season starts. No refunds thereafter. In the case of extenuating circumstances (major injury to the player, family relocation, etc.), refunds will be made in accordance with the percentage of the season missed for players missing 1/2 the season or more. A written request must be submitted to NMSA for consideration. Any full refunds in these programs will have a $10 admin fee deducted.
Competitive players who decide not to play after accepting team placement with full payment will NOT receive a refund. Competitive registration fees are non-refundable. Families facing extenuating circumstances (major injury to the player, family relocation, etc.) may submit a written request to NMSA for consideration. Any approved refunds will be made according to the percentage of the season missed for players missing 1/2 the season or more. Player ID costs will not be included in refunds.
Any full Competitive refunds will have a $40 admin fee deducted.
If NMSA is unable to accept a registration, the player will receive a full refund of the paid registration fee.